Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We Have a House

I've been quiet on the old blog recently. Those who know me well will recognize that this is not always a good sign. Usually it means I'm too busy to think or too busy to dream or too busy to post. This time it's all of the above. With a good healthy dose of if I think too hard about this I'll freak out. The end result is a lot of activity it my life and my poor addled mind and very little activity online.

But...we do have a house under contract in our new hometown of Murfressboro, North Carolina. What's that? You want to see pictures? I thought you might. So without further ado....here is our new home.

Front-Left Corner View

Front-Right Corner View


Front Straight-On View
This is the view that faces the street.

The Darling Front Porch


Living Room

Living Room Some More

Dining Room
Doorways ahead lead to kitchen (right) and bedrooms/bathroom (left)

Kitchen

More Kitchen

More Kitchen
We are getting to keep the new fridge, range, and microwave!

Bathroom
Singular. As in there's only one.

First Bedroom

Second Bedroom
Haven't determined which should be the Master yet. You tell me, which is bigger?

Dining Room.
Living and Dining Rooms are all one big open space.

Sunroom
I think that my home office will be going down on that far end.

Sunroom From Opposite End

Laundry Room


Back View

Back View Some More
We plan to build an arbor over the patio area and cover it will delicious-smelling vines like jasmine and honeysuckle.

Back/Side Yard View




No comments:

Post a Comment