Thursday, February 4, 2010

LOST = OMFGWOW

The big premiere was Tuesday night.  Lost.  Season Six.  The final season.  The beginning of the end.



It did not disappoint.  As predicted we got more new questions than we did answers.  But oh, such good questions!  Left my brain aching and my mouth gaping.  Am at a loss for words.  So much so that I can't even come up with a decent title for this post.  Am still trying to get it all straight it my head, but it seems like there's not enough room for all of it to be in my head at the same time.  Overload!


I don't want to spoil things for the (crazy) few of you out there who haven't seen it yet, and there's no need to get into an in-depth discussion dissecting on the meanings because 1) someone else has already said it all much better than I could, and 2) brain.  meltdown.  can't-take-it-in!!!  


So I'll just leave you with this little reminder of what was (for me) the best part of the episode.


Richard (to FakeLockManInBlackSmokeyMajig): You?
FLMIBSM (smugly):  Me.
All of Us Watching Along at Home:  WHO?!?!? (as our brains splatter all over the wall behind us)

2 comments:

  1. There's no way they answer all of the questions that we have by the end of the season. Heck, this show is so confusing that I'm not quite sure what the questions even ARE anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. But the asking is still delicious. Plus, I think several new TV shows this year (V, Flash Forward)have clearly shown that it's not as much fun when too many questions are answered to easily or quickly

    ReplyDelete