Thursday, February 7, 2013

Three Weeks

We call this "the snail" because she acts like she's trying to curl back up in her shell. I'm pretty sure this is how she was positioned mot of the time in the womb. Leave it to our daughter to have her own unique version of the fetal position!

Addie was three weeks old yesterday and I meant to get a post and some photos out. Instead, she hit a growth spurt and we spent the majority of our day nursing, pumping, and diaper changing. Add in a quick trip to Target (one hour drive each way) to return the nursing bras that were clogging my milk ducts (fun!) and the day had slipped away from us before we knew it. And so has half my maternity leave. It's such a cliche, but oh so true, how fast this time goes. I'd give anything to slow it down and make it last a little longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment