Thursday, February 21, 2013

Addison Grace Reich

Now that they've officially gone out in the mail, I feel like I can share the birth announcements on the blog. So I'd like to invite you, formally, to meet Addison.


This card was so much fun to create, not just because we're ridiculously proud of our precious daughter, but also because they turned out exactly as I envisioned them (and how rarely does that happen?)! Keith did all the photography. He's practically a pro, y'all. And I did the design and layout. I got the idea from Pinterest (it actually is good for more than aspirational time-wasting!). 



Getting the girl to happily balance on the books with almost no clothes on was tricky and induced a tiny bit of screaming (on her part) and anxiety (on mine), but weeventually managed to get the shot. My hand was hovering nearby just in case she slipped. Keith had to photo-shop it out (I'm telling you, he's got skills!).

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE her birth announcement! Just got it yesterday! It is perfect & fits you and Keith so well (BTW, loved seeing Keith's book on the stack!)!

    ReplyDelete