Monday, November 14, 2011

Recent Deliciousness

The business of living and gearing up for a jam-packed travel schedule in the next couple months has left little time for the musings I enjoy so much. Every morning as I brush my hair and put on makeup I'm also writing in my head. I have so many things I want to tell you about! But time just hasn't permitted.

Please accept in the interim a peek into what we've been doing in the kitchen lately. There's lots of warm, fall flavors here. Some things that are elegantly simple. Others that are deliciously decadent labors of love. All of them as tasty as you could possibly desire.

Butternut Squash Quinoa

Chicken Chilaquiles

Pumpkin and Black Bean Tamale Bake

Creamy Orzo Risotto with Butternut Squash

Sweet Potato Cakes with Black Bean Salsa

Honey-Crisp Apple Sangria

Beef Stroganoff

Chipotle Chicken & Rice

Quick Jambalaya

Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese

Links to all these recipes (and more!) can be found here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment