Monday, September 19, 2011

An Explanation for My Silence of Late

There's a reason I've been so absent from ye olde blogge lately.

Her name is Sherri Cherry. She's my Mommie. And she was here from one crazy, busy, glorious week. That's right. Here. In North Carolina. In our new house. Which has been revolutionized by her decorative and organizational prowess. She cleaned, she swept, she sanded furniture. She re-organized cabinets and drawers and closets. She scoured, and hammered, and nailed, and hung. She absolutely charmed everyone in the town. Every single person. In the whole town.



That's her, sitting on the front porch with me, next to the pumpkins she picked up for us at the hardware store. Yes, pumpkins at the hardware store. And mums at the auto parts store. This town is insanely amazing!

In other news, thanks to Mom's help, the house is feeling much, much homier and very near to completion. Will posts photos, both inside and out, very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Brookie! You are something else! I had a wonderful time and love your little cottage! It's just right!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now you must post more pics of your cute home! Steve and I are watching FNL right now, so naturally, I'm thinking about you! Miss you and wish we could go to lunch this week to catch up!

    ReplyDelete