Thursday, May 26, 2011

MIA



So, I've been (actually I still kinda am) missing in action lately. We were in South Texas for Mother's Day, and then in North Carolina house hunting, and then in Mexico celebrating Keith's sister's wedding and relaxing. And now we're trying to sell a house and plan a move and prep a company sales meeting, and throw a baby shower, and attend a conference and it's just been never ending lately.

But don't worry. I have pictures. I have stories. I have plans. I have thoughts and things to say. And I'm not (I'm really not) going away anytime soon. Well, I'm not going away from the blog anytime soon. I am going away from home soon. A lot.

That's really all I have to say. I'm here but I'm not here and I'll be around more soon but not just yet, and I'm not really sure when, exactly.

You still love me right?

No comments:

Post a Comment