Thursday, November 4, 2010

Do You Know About Pinterest?


Because it's one of my favorite fun new addictions! It's basically a virtual bulletin board. See an image you like on the web? That perfect pair of boots you've been searching for? Inspiration for a living room makeover? A kitschy version of a favorite quote? Simply "Pin It" and your little gem will be collected on Pinterest's site. Then you can view all your pins together, sort them into separate boards by subject, or share them with friends. You can also view other people's pin boards and "Re-Pin" their images.

It's loads of fun. I used one over the summer to gather inspiration and ideas when I was building a logo to launch our new brand. And though I haven't done much with it since, I have another one going right now with Christmas gift ideas and wish list items. Right now I'm cruising for tall boots and rugged bags. You can see them all here. And I'll be adding more as the weeks go by.

I can't help thinking how much I would have liked this when I was wedding planning. It would have made it so easy to keep all the pretty, pretty pictures together and organized in one place, rather than keeping track of a million bookmarks on my web browser.

If you're interested in an invitation to join Pinterest let me know and I'll hook you up. This holiday season is the perfect time for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment