Thursday, April 28, 2011

Read Something Else Today

I know, I know...I've been gone for so long, and I've just been back one day. I know, you miss me. I know I miss you. And writing. Stringing word-pearls one after another on a perfect strand. Expressing. Digging. Exposing. I know. I should be pounding out a brand new post today. And maybe I will. Later. Because there are so many ideas and thoughts and words crowding my brain currently that it will literally burst soon if I'm not careful. This melon of mine, it's quite ripe.

But if you read anything today, it really shouldn't be me. It shouldn't be whatever post I might manage to put together. If you read anything today, really, truly, it should be this. Because this gets it just about exactly right. And says so many of the things I'd like to say today, or tomorrow, or in the near or distant future. It's interesting. It's true. It's awesome.

So, begging your pardon but, don't read me today. Click here. Read something else today. Read this.

Here's the full link, one more time, in case you missed the other four buried in the post. Click here. Read this. Do it. Now. 
http://itiablog.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/whimsical-imagination/  

No comments:

Post a Comment