Friday, January 28, 2011

Well Fed, Revisited

After our feast the other night, we ended up with an entire tray of leftover roasted veggies. So last night we cooked some whole wheat angel hair pasta, browned some turkey sausage, tossed the leftover veggies in the skillet with the browned sausage to heat them up, poured a little tomato sauce on top and enjoyed a delicious pasta dish with very little effort. I think we would both chalk this up as the best "cook once, eat twice" meal in history.

Warning: Thighs in picture may be smaller than they appear. One can only hope.
On another note: I bought my very first pair of leggings yesterday. I am wearing them today with my tall brown boots. They are so wonderful, I can't believe I waited this long to jump on the bandwagon. Yes, I am that girl who is always five years behind on the trends. I want to run around to everyone I know saying, "Do you know about leggings?" But they already do, I know they do. Of course they know about leggings!

By the way, do you know about Friday Night Lights? More on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment